Interesting. Earlier this week, I wrote a list of things I wished I’d achieved during one of my not-so-productive days. As I was looking back at previous posts, I realised that many of the things in that list had come to pass. A few were things that were easy to achieve, like writing 500 words of the novel, but others, like getting an editor to place one of my clients, were a bigger ask.
It got me thinking. Did the act of writing a list of things I wanted spark off the law of attraction? Or was I unconsciously spurring myself into action? I guess it doesn’t matter because the truth is, I wrote a virtual shopping list and ended up with many of the items in my basket.
With this in mind, I am going to try it again. This is what I want, what I really really want, next week:
- A new retainer client.
- A big cheque to land in my bank account.
- A celebrity willing to be in my first podcast star
- 2000 words of inspired novel writing.
- A better pointy toe in ballet class.
- Fun and laughter with the family.
- A TV company interested in a show I am pitching.
- A commission to write a feature.
There we go. I am sending my wishes out into the ether. Let’s see what’s happened this time next week.
I am the mistress of manifesting.